Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sense of Place

Hi everyone! Did you do your homework??!! I hope you thought about your route home today through new eyes...what did you observe, what did you notice, what did you see?? Remember tomorrow morning, use your best observational skills to notice things on your way back to school - the route...but also what you see on the route! It might be buildings, people, animals, birds, insects, something unusual...but tuck all the information away so that you can share it with others. Here is the pledge, as promised: I Observe: with all my senses to find out about our world. I Explore: on my own or with others, new and important things. I Communicate: in many ways to share what I learn. I Respect: all things as I learn and discover. Will your family take the pledge? See you tomorrow.

No comments: