Friday, February 8, 2013

Help!! ...and a few other things....

Hello parents and students, Please note the updated "upcoming events" to your right - lots happening! Of particular note is the field trip to Goldstream on Wednesday, February 13, in the afternoon. I appreciate that the students have all returned their permission slips but we do have one, small problem - not enough rides. I recognize and honour that so many of you work and have commitments. I do need to just put in one final plea though, if there is any possibility that someone may be able to adjust their day to co-incide with a lovely drive out to Goldstream at 12 noon, and a lovely drive back at 2:30 (and your option whether you stay inbetween or not). At the moment I have enough rides for 15 students and need seatbelts (and wheels) for 7 more. If you are able to help, please just send a note with your child on Tuesday, or you can reach me over the weekend at kkilpatrick@sd61.bc.ca. Students you've worked really hard these last few weeks (as usual!) Enjoy your long weekend and Family Day - remember to tell your families about The Maple Man! See you Tuesday, rested and raring to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I don't understand what we have to do for our home work for "the salish sea" help me please