Monday, October 1, 2012

Have a great week!!!!

Hi Students and Families, I apologize for not keeping the blog a bit more updated...it's been a bit of a whirlwind lately for me, both at work and at home. And I'm still catching up from lack of sleep on Friday night after the racoon attack!!! Thanks for working so hard today students...and I'm so impressed with your start on your French mini-project...I'm looking forward to seeing the finished products and I can see that you are taking care to do your best day to day work - well done. As you know students, and for your information parents and guardians, I will be away for the remainder of this week. I'm very torn - I always hate to be away from class because there are so many things to learn and do and I enjoy each day with you. But, I have an opportunity for some amazing professional development in Ottawa this week and so I am leaving bright and early tomorrow morning...5 a.m.!! I have left you in excellent hands for this week. Your teacher will be Mrs. Hall - an experienced teacher who I know well, and who will keep you moving forward in your learning. You will be doing lots of interesting and fun things with her and I'll look forward to hearing all about your week when I get back. I know you will greet her warmly and be helpful and respectful. I will try to update the blog while I'm away with some of my experiences...if I can. But until next week - have fun!!!

No comments: