Thursday, March 29, 2012

Welcome Back!

It was great to hear all the stories of the different things you did over Spring Break - hope everyone is feeling rested and ready for third term...you're almost in grade 7!!!

There are a few events coming up, so keep informed with the "Upcoming Dates" - there's a follow-up session to the Inclusion workshop on Monday, and the spring concerts are on Tuesday and Wednesday (April 3rd and 4th) - I can hardly wait to hear you play your instruments!

Please havae your Character Study completed for tomorrow (Friday). Also, there are a couple of you who need to finish off your Found Poem from Parvana's Journey - we'll be printing them off tomorrow as well.

Conversations for the dinner table: how loans work, especially in developing countries, and, earthquake preparedness!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

??????? Nancy drew is old series but Lord of the rings (Hobbit) and Narnia aren't?

Jodie said...

heehaw, you spelt have wrong "Havae" XD
anyhoo, got ma homework donneee! :DDD

Winnie said...

Haha! P.S i am very sad... Mrs.Kilpatrick u didnt come and see us perform! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come and see us perform BEFORE we turn into gr.7ners! Thank Ya XD

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!! 4 day weekend, :) i <3 easter!!!

madi said...

omg i have almost 2 easter baskets full of candy <3 umm...... what does URL do when u type in ur name ?

Ms. K said...

Winnie, thank you for inviting me and I too am so sad I didn't see the performance - but I was so sick!!

I promise I will be at the end of year performances, I can't wait!

Ms. K