Thursday, December 20, 2012

Black and White Spirit Day tomorrow, and brunch!

Hi Everyone! It's hard to believe that the holiday is here! Students have worked VERY hard right up until the end and we're in a good place to pick up in January. But first things first - Spirit Day tomorrow! Remember to wear as much black as you can students - not a holiday colour I know (you could always wear something green and red to complement the black). Thank you to MacLeod, John, Milena and Zoe for representing the class - no one came to me today to be an alternate - if you're interested talk to me first thing in the morning! Also, we're going to have a class celebration in Block 2 and 3 tomorrow - I will be showing Elf, by popular vote. We hope to have some food - remember to bring something to share students (and no asking Mom or Dad to bake something at midnight!)Think healthy - muffins? Fruit? Croissants? Cinnamon buns? Cheese? I'll supply the drinks. See you tomorrow!

No comments: